Certain PDF publishing tools or plug-ins can result in damaged PDF files when using them as Certificates in the Accord LMS. This is usually due to certain metadata contained somewhere within the file.
Open the PDF Certificate using the PDF editor of your choice. Please note that Adobe Acrobat Pro was used for this tutorial so images and procedures may vary from your actual software.
- Open the Tools menu.
- In the Action Wizard menu, click on Prepare for Distribution option.
- Click on Remove Hidden Information.
- A dialog box opens, make sure that you unselect Form Fields and click OK.
- This will remove all unnecessary data included in the PDF.
- Save the document and then continue uploading it into the LMS.