To access Notifications;
- Navigate to the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Configuration tab.
- Ensure the proper Active Team has been selected.
- Click on Notifications.
In the General Settings section;
LMS Email: checking this box will allow email to be sent from this portal. Leaving this box unchecked will disable all outbound email.
In the Learner Notifications section;
- LE Enrollment: Send a notice whenever enrolled or dropped from a Learning Element either by self or by an LMS Admin.
- Session Registration: This will send a registration notice to a user anytime they have registered to a Learning Element session, either by self or by an LMS Admin.
- LE Attempts: Send a notification to a user depending on the particular utilization of a given Learning Element. Use the dropdown menu to select from All attempts, only Complete attempts or only Pass attempts.
- Conditions Satisfied: Check this box to send a notification anytime conditions for a given Learning Element have been satisfied.
- Learner Comments: Check this box to send a notification anytime a Learner has left comments. Requires SCO support for comment input.
Click on Update to save changes.