To show Roles and Learners enrolled in selected folders or Learning Elements;
- Navigate to the LMS Admin tab.
- Select the Enrollment tab.
- Ensure the proper Active Team has been selected.
- Select specific Learning Elements or folders within the Learning Catalog which you wish to search to verify the enrollment of certain Learning Roles and Learners.
- Expand the Actions section.
- Select Query Learning Catalog from the Action Panel.
The page refreshes with a prompt under the Action Panel which reads;
'Query the selected Folders, Learning Elements and Sessions and show associated Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners'.
Additional options will display. Select the radio buttons next to the desired parameters.
- Type: Query those Learning Elements that were enrolled either thru Learner My Courses or thru the Learner Catalog.
- Team: Include only Active Team enrollments, only Parent Team enrollments or choose All Team enrollments.
- Criteria: Select to Match All or Match Any. With a Match All query, only Learning Catalog folders which match all of the Type and Team selections from just above will display, with a Match Any query, Learning Catalog folders which match any of the Type and Team selections will display.
- Click the Submit button.
The Learning Roles/Learners which meet the parameters selected above will display with a check mark next to them.