- Navigate to the LMS Admin Tab.
- Select the Enrollment tab.
- Ensure the proper Active Team has been selected.
- Expand the Teams, Roles & Learners section.
- Select the Learning Roles and Learners you want to verify course enrollment for.
- Expand the Actions section.
- Select Query Learning Roles and Members from the Action Panel.
The page refreshes with a prompt under the Action Panel, Query the selected Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners and show associated Folders, Learning Elements and Sessions.
Additional options display. Select the radio buttons next to the desired parameters;
Type: Query those Learning Elements that were enrolled either thru Learner My Courses or thru the Learner Catalog.
Team: Include only Active Team enrollments, only Parent Team enrollments or choose All Team enrollments.
Criteria: Select to Match All or Match Any. With a Match All query, only Learning Catalog folders which match all of the Type and Team selections from just above will display, with a Match Any query, Learning Catalog folders which match any of the Type and Team selections will display.
- Click the Submit button.
The Learning Catalog folders and individual Learning Elements which meet the parameters selected above will display with a check mark next to them.