To Add a new Learner to a particular Team;
- Navigate to the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Teams tab.
- Ensure the proper Active Team has been selected.
- Click on the arrow next to the Team you desire to add a new Learner to in order to open its contents.
- Click on Learners to open its context menu.
Click on Learner Management from the menu.
The Learner Management screen will display.
- Click Add New User.
In the Add New User page that displays, complete the requested information;
- User Name: Enter the user name the Learner will use when logging into the LMS. This information is NOT case sensitive but we recommend that you do NOT use spaces when entering a user name.
- First Name: Enter user’s first name.
- Last Name: Enter user’s last name.
- Display Name: Enter a display name for the user. Commonly one may enter the user’s first and last name in this field separated by a space (i.e. Patrick Stewart). The name entered into this field is EXACTLY what will be displayed when the user is logged into the LMS.
- Email Address: Enter the email address to be used to send notifications to this user.
- Authorize: Authorize this user to use the LMS.
- Notify: Sends a notification email to the user’s email address.
- Random Password: If this box is checked, a Random Password will be generated for the user.
- Password: Enter a password for the user to use when logging into the LMS. Password is case sensitive.
- Confirm Password: Re-enter the password in this field to confirm.
- Available Roles: Place a check-mark next to the Roles you want to initially assign to the user when the user account is created. The available Roles are determined by the selected Active Team.
- Team Membership: The Learner will be automatically assigned the Team Membership associated with the Active Team, (No User Interface to select from).
- Click Add New User to create the new Learner account.
The page will refresh, returning you to the top Learner Management page where you will see the new user account listed alphabetically.