To create or edit Conditions for an individual Learning Element;
- Navigate to the LMS Admin tab.
- Click on the Catalog tab.
- Ensure the proper Active Team has been selected.
- Click on the chosen Learning Element.
- Select LE Conditions & Limits from its context menu.
The LE Conditions window opens:
- Click the Add New Prerequisite button.
- An Add New Prerequisite window displays. If the Learning Element is not in view, scroll down the page until you see it.
- Use the Search field to search for the desired Learning Element if needed.
- Check the box next to the desired Learning Element to select it as a prerequisite.
- The selected Learning Element will automatically be added to the prerequisite list back in the Learning Element Details window.
- Select the radio button next to the Status the Learner must achieve in order to satisfy the prerequisite; Completed or Passed.
Repeat the above steps to add all desired Prerequisites.
To Remove a Prerequisite;
- To remove a Learning Element from the prerequisite list, click on the red X next to the Learning Element you wish to remove.