- Navigate to the LMS Admin tab
- Click on the Teams tab.
- Ensure the proper Active Team has been selected.
- Click on the Admin Type you want to manage to open its context menu.
- Select Bulk LMS Admin Assignment from the menu.
The Bulk LMS Admin Assignment window displays;
- In the Users List section, you have two options to import a Users List. These will be any users you wish to add or drop LMS Admin permissions.
- CSV File: A text file delimited by commas. The first row of the file must have the column names. These can be present in any order, in any case and must contain the User Names. If using this option, click Choose File to locate and select file.
- User Names: Rather than using a CSV File, you have the option of entering the User Names in the field provided. Ensure to separate these User Names by commas.
- Assignment: Choose to Add or Drop LMS Admin permissions.
- Notify Users: Check this box to notify users of their new LMS Admin assignments whether it be Add or Drop.
A sample .csv file can be found at the end of this article.
Click the Assign button to Add or Drop the LMS Admin permissions.
When prompted; Are you sure you want to Assign Membership to the selected Users?
- Click Yes.
Once the operation is complete, you will see an Assign Users Membership Status message where you can review the details of the Bulk LMS Admin Assignment just performed.