As an LMS Admin you may maintain the administrative privileges necessary to delete Learner attempt records from the LMS database.
This feature is a special administrative function and may not be permissible for all LMS Administrators.
To Delete Learning Element Attempt Records:
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected by using the associated dropdown menu.
- Go to the LMS Admin tab.
- Select the Actions tab.
- Select any Folders or Learning Elements you wish to delete LE attempt records for.
- Expand the Teams, Roles & Learners panel.
- To select All Team Members, check box to include All of your Team Members.
- Alternatively, leave box for All Team Members unchecked to be able to select any specific Learning Roles or Learners you desire to delete any attempt records for.
- After making your selections, expand the Actions panel.
- Select Delete LE Attempts Records from the Action Panel.
After selecting Delete LE Attempt Records from the menu, the page will refresh displaying a message which reads; Delete Attempt Records for the selected Folders and Learning Elements from the selected Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners. Folder Attempt Records can take a few minutes to Update.
Use the various button options to select your desired parameters for any LE attempt record deletions.
- Created By: Select whether attempt records were created by an LMS Admin, by Learners or by Either.
- Status: Choose the Learning Element status, Enrolled, Unenrolled or Either.
- Start Filter: Select None for no start date; otherwise select a start date.
- End Filter: Select None for no end date; otherwise select an end date.
- Current Time: This information will be stored in the database which reflects the deletion date and time.
- Comments: Enter any optional information or comments.
- After selecting your desired parameters for Attempt record deletions, click Submit.
If there are no Learning Roles, Learners or Team Members selected, you will be prompted to select before proceeding.
If there are no folders or Learning Elements selected, you will be prompted to select before proceeding.
After clicking Submit a message will display which reads; Are you sure you want to Delete Attempt Records for the selected Folders and Learning Elements from the selected Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners? This will also delete all associated Scores and Educational Activities.
- Click Yes.
After clicking Yes and the records have been deleted from the system, a message will display which reads; (X) Attempt Records have been Deleted.
- Click Ok to close message.