On occasion certain SCO-type Learning Elements may present errors during Completion or for Duration Reporting.
It is possible that the SCO is not correctly sending these values to the LMS.
Should you be experiencing these types of issues, it is advisable to set Duration Tracking to LMS.
To Change Duration Tracking to LMS;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Navigate to LMS Admin > Configuration.
- While in the Configuration panel, click on Learning Element Formats.
- Scroll down and click on the SCORM heading to open this panel.
- Locate the specific type of Learning Element Format being used for any Learning Elements which may be exhibiting any Completion or Duration Reporting problems.
- Click on it's adjacent pencil icon to edit.
- Scroll to Advanced Settings and click heading to open panel.
- Next to Duration Reporting, select button for LMS.
- Click Update to save changes.