To access Notifications;
- Ensure the Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Navigate to the LMS Admin tab > Configuration.
- While in the Configuration panel, click on Notifications.
In General Settings;
- LMS Email: checking this box will allow email to be sent from this portal. Leaving box unchecked will disable all outbound email.
Scroll to Learner Notifications and click heading to open panel;
- LE Enrollment: Checking this box will send Learners notifications whenever enrolled or dropped from a Learning Element; either by self or by LMS Admin.
- Session Registration: Checking this box will send registration notices to any Learners anytime they register for a Learning Element session, either by self or by LMS Admin.
- LE Attempts: Send notifications to Learners anytime they use a given Learning Element. Use the dropdown menu to select from None, All attempts, only upon Complete, or only upon Pass.
- Conditions Satisfied: Checking box will send Learners notifications whenever they satisfy the conditions for a given Learning Element.
- Learner Comments: Check box to send notifications anytime a Learner leaves any comments. This feature requires SCO support for comment input.
- Click Update to save changes.