As an LMS Admin you may maintain the administrative privileges necessary to restore any Learner attempt records which were formerly deleted from the LMS.
This feature is a special administrative function and may not be permissible for all LMS Administrators.
Please Note; Only Logically (soft) deleted Attempts may be recovered. Physically (hard) deleted Attempts cannot be recovered using this feature.
To Restore Attempt Records;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Go to the LMS Admin tab.
- Select the Actions tab.
- Under Learning Catalog select the desired Folders and Learning Elements you desire to restore attempt records for.
- Expand the Teams, Roles & Learners panel.
- You can either check box to include All Team Members, check boxes to select specific Learning Roles, or use the provided search field to search for specific Learners.
- Under Actions, open the dropdown menu next to Select Action.
- Select Restore LE Attempt Records from the Action Panel.
The screen will refresh. Use the various button options to select your desired parameters to restore LE attempt records.
- Start Filter: Select None for no start date; otherwise select a start date.
- End Filter: Select None for no end date; otherwise select an end date.
- Current Time: This information will be stored in the database which reflects the restore date and time.
- Comments: Enter any optional information or comments.
- After selecting your desired parameters for Restore LE Attempt Records, click Submit.
If there are no Learning Roles, Learners or Team Members selected, you will be prompted to select them before proceeding.
If there are no folders or Learning Elements selected, you will be prompted to select them before proceeding.
After selecting Restore LE Attempt Records from the Action Panel the page will refresh displaying a message which reads; 'Restore Attempt Records, that have been Logically deleted, for the selected Folders and Learning Elements to the selected Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners. Folder Attempt Records can take a few minutes to Update'.
After pressing Submit a message will display which reads; Are you sure you want to Restore Attempt Records for the selected Folders and Learning Elements to the selected Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners?'
- Click Yes.
After pressing Yes a confirmation message will display which reads; (X) Attempt Records have been Restored.
- Click Ok to close message.