As with some other features of the LMS, learning Roles can have notifications enabled or disabled.
Setting notifications for given learning Roles will let associated Learners and LMS Admin know exactly when a Role will start or expire. This frequently comes into play when assigned learning content should be completed within a certain time frame.
When specific Roles have specific reminder dates assigned, notifications are automatically sent by the LMS.
To enable or disable notifications for a given Role, simply add or remove dates for this Role.
Existing dates can be easily edited.
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Navigate to LMS Admin > Roles.
- Click on the pencil icon next to the Role you wish edit notifications.
- Scroll down and click on the Notifications heading to open panel.
- If you wish to disable all notifications for this Role, clear any dates and click Update.
- If choosing to have reminder notifications for this Role, enter a value in either days, weeks or months, as well as check the associated box to notify any LMS Admin.
- There is a check box option where notifications will only be sent to any Learners who have not yet completed their assigned learning tasks. Checking this option spares Learners being sent notifications who have already completed their assigned tasks.
- Click Update to save changes.