Creating a new child Team and adding a new Learner or User to this Team is an easy and straightforward process.
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Navigate to the LMS Admin tab > Teams tab.
- Click on the Parent Team and select Add Child Team from it's context menu.
- Enter a Team Name and optional Description.
- Click Update to create new Team.
Add a New Learner to the Team
- Click on the adjacent arrow of a Team you wish to add a Learner to, in order to expand it's contents.
- Click on Learners to open it's context menu.
- Select Learner Management from menu.
The Learner Management panel will open.
- Click Add New User.
- Complete details form. All fields with red asterisks are required.
- Available Roles: From here you can assign this Learner to a Learning Role, which is an effective manner to assign learning content to this Learner.
- After entering desired details, click Add New User.
The Learner Management panel will refresh, showing the recently added Learner.