To Create or Edit Conditions for a Specific Learning Element;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Navigate to the LMS Admin tab > Catalog tab.
- Click on the specific Learning Element you wish to assign conditions for.
- Select LE Conditions & Limits from it's context menu.
The LE Conditions panel will display.
- Click the Add New Prerequisite button.
An Add New Prerequisite panel will display.
- If the Learning Element you wish to add as a prerequisite is not immediately within view, scroll and expand arrows as necessary.
- You may use the Search field to search for the desired Learning Element if needed.
- Check box next to the desired Learning Element to select as prerequisite.
The selected Learning Element will automatically be added to the prerequisite list back in the LE Conditions panel.
Under Name it will display it's associated folder path.
- Select the radio button next to the Status the Learner must achieve in order to satisfy this prerequisite; Completed or Passed.
The Learning Element will now display in the Catalog with a Flag next to it; indicating this Learning Element has a prerequisite.
Repeat above steps above as necessary to add any desired prerequisites.
To Remove a Prerequisite;
Removing a prerequisite from a given Learning Element is a simple process.
- From the Learning Catalog, select and click on the Learning Element you wish to remove a prerequisite for and select LE Conditions & Limits from it's context menu.
- Once the LE Conditions panel opens, click on the red X next to the prerequisite you wish to remove for this Learning Element.