Periodically it may be necessary to merge or consolidate two separate Learner accounts under one single account.
To Merge Accounts;
- Ensure the proper Active Team is selected; should there be more than one Active Team.
- Navigate to the LMS Admin tab > Teams tab.
- Expand the desired Team and click on Learners to open it's context menu.
- Select Learner Management from menu.
The Learner Management panel will display.
- Click on Merge Users.
The Select and Merge Users window will open.
- Source User: enter the username of the User you wish to gather data from.
- Destination User: enter the username of the User you wish to merge the gathered data into.
- Roles: check this box to merge Roles from the Source User to the Destination User. PLEASE NOTE: though any existing Roles will merge, any particular enrollments to specific Learning Folders or specific Learning Elements that may have occurred will not merge.
- Teams: check this box to merge Teams from the Source User to the Destination User.
- Attempts: check this box to merge Attempts from the Source User and add them to the existing Attempts of the Destination User.
- LMS Admin Types: check this box to merge any Admin Types from the Source User to the Destination User.
- After making your appropriate selections click Merge.