When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article describes the purpose and process of creating new Learning Roles.
Why are Learning Roles utilized in the LMS?
Learning Roles help to segment and separate various types of Learning Content.
To Add a Learning Role;
- Login with LMS Admin credentials.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Navigate to the Roles tab.
- Click on the +New button near the top to display it's menu and select Role.
The Role Details panel will open.
The only information required to create a new Role is Role Name.
- Click Update to create this new Learning Role.
For more comprehensive help information regarding Role Details please see; Learning Role - Role Details.
- Close Role Details panel.
Your newly created Role will now appear within the list.
Your new Learning Role may be utilized immediately.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.