When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
Learning Roles are utilized to efficiently segment and distribute specific types of Learning Content to specific types of Learners; whether these Learners be groups of Learners or individual Learners.
By using the Accord LMS Roles feature you can create and manage specific Learning Roles.
Learners can be assigned to these Roles which will grant them access to the specific Learning Content associated with these Roles.
What are Learning Role Details?
'Details' are simply various forms of information or settings.
Learning Role Details are various forms of information or settings as they may relate to various Learning Roles.
To Create or Manage Learning Role Details;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Navigate to the Roles tab.
- Click on the Role Group folder on left which contains the Learning Role you wish to add or edit any Details for. This will display it's associated Learning Roles within the adjacent field.
Once this Group's Learning Roles display, hover-over the Learning Role you wish to add or edit Details for and click 3 dots at right to display it's context menu and select Role Details.
A Role Details panel will display allowing you to enter or edit various informational details for your Learning Role.
Learning Role Details
GENERAL SETTINGS TAB
- Role Name: Type in a name for the Role.
- Description: (Optional) Enter a summary description for the Role.
- Role Group Name: Using the associated dropdown list, select a parent Role Group for the new learning Role. Groups displaying on this dropdown list will be determined by the selected Current Team.
- Include Social Group: Include Social Groups if you want to provide Role members with their own Social Group.
Checking box for Include Social Group will place Role into a Mixed-Mode.
Leaving box unchecked places Role under a Security Mode.
- LE Tracking Options: Using the associated dropdown list, select what Report Filters should have any Attempts recorded by automatic default.
Track All Attempts: Will track all attempts.
Track All Attempts until Completed: Will track all attempts until any assigned Learning Elements (LE) are completed.
- Delete: Clicking delete will delete this Role.
- Member Count: Total Users having this Learning Role.
- All Members: Click Refresh to reset any associated members with any updated Role details.
For further information relating to All Members Refresh please see;
- Expire: Click to immediately expire this Role.
For further information relating to All Members Expire please see;
- Click Update to save changes.
For further information related to Learning Roles - Renewal please see;
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.