When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will describe and demonstrate the feature of Member Management.
Purpose behind Member Management
Member Management is a feature used to be able to easily and quickly Bulk Update any given Learning Role's associated Members based upon various types of information such as;
To Access Member Management;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Navigate to the Roles tab.
- Click on the Role Group folder on left which contains the Learning Role you wish to access Member Management. This will display it's associated Learning Roles within the adjacent field.
Once this Group's Learning Roles display, hover-over the specific Learning Role you wish to access Member Management and click 3 dots at right to display it's context menu and then select Role Details.
A Role Details panel will display.
- Click Member Management header to open section.
- Search String: Use search field to search a selected Search String.
- Dropdown Menu: You can use the dropdown menu to search from amongst various criteria such as phone numbers or postal codes.
- Once you have selected any of the desired changes for any affected categories, click Bulk Update.
- Once any data bulk updates the Save Data button near bottom will activate.
- After completing any Bulk Updates click the activated Save Data button.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.