When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will describe and demonstrate the feature of Learning Role - Enrollment.
Purpose behind Learning Role - Enrollment
Enrollment is a feature used to be able to easily enroll selected Learning Content into a selected Learning Role.
To Access Learning Role - Enrollment;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Navigate to the Roles tab.
- Click on the Role Group folder on left which contains the Learning Role you wish to access Learning Role - Enrollment. This will display it's associated Learning Roles within the adjacent field.
Once this Group's Learning Roles display, hover-over the specific Learning Role you wish to access Enrollment for and click 3 dots at right to display it's context menu. Select Role Details.
The Role Details panel will display.
- Click Enrollment header to open section.
You can use both the Learner My Courses tab and Learner Electives tab to Enroll various Catalog Folders with their compliment of Learning Content into your selected Learning Role.
This will grant any Learners associated with this Learning Role access to the Learning Content associated with the selected Catalog Folders.
- When finishing any selections click Update to implement changes.
Any Learning Content associated with any selected Catalog Folders will now be available to any Learners assigned to this specific Learning Role.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.