When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
The DATES TAB within the Role Details panel allows an LMS Admin to input various date settings for your given Learning Roles.
Amongst other advantages, setting specific types of dates for Learning Roles facilitates activating or expiring selected Roles on selected dates.
This can be an easy but effective method of allowing your Learners access to learning content beginning upon a chosen date and if choosing, disallowing access on a chosen date.
To Manage any Dates for given Learning Roles;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Click on the Roles tab.
- Click on the Role Group folder on left which contains the Learning Role you wish to add or edit any Details for. This will display it's associated Learning Roles within the adjacent field.
Once this Group's Learning Roles display, hover-over the Learning Role you wish to add or edit any Dates for and click 3 dots at right to display it's context menu and select Role Details.
A Role Details panel will display allowing you to enter or edit various informational details for your Learning Role.
- Click on the DATES tab to open this panel.
Before Start Date Options: Select whether or not a given Learning Element will be allowed to launch before a designated Start Date or if tracking options will apply between an Activation Date and a Start Date.
Use the associated dropdown menu to select from;
- LE are not allowed to launch
- LE are allowed to launch but without Tracking
- LE are allowed to launch with Tracking
After Due Date Options: Select whether or not a given Learning Element will be allowed to launch after a designated Due Date or if tracking options will apply.
Using the associated dropdown menu to select from;
- LE are not allowed to launch.
- LE are allowed to launch but without Tracking.
- LE are allowed to launch with Tracking.
- Show Role Activation and Expiration: Checking box will expand panel further to display additional field options to enter an Activation Date or an Expiration Date.
- Start Date: Enter a Start Date.
- Start Time: Click clock icon to enter a specific start time.
- Due Date: Enter a Due Date.
- Due Date Time: Click clock icon to enter a specific due time.
- Click Update to save any changes.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.