When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
Through Learning Roles > Details > Renewal, LMS Admins are able to establish various renewal settings for their various Learning Roles.
To Create or Manage Learning Role - Renewal;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Navigate to the Roles tab.
- Click on the Role Group folder on left which contains the Learning Role you wish to add or edit any Details for. This will display it's associated Learning Roles within the adjacent field.
Once this Group's Learning Roles display, hover-over the Learning Role you wish to add or edit Renewals for and click 3 dots at right to display it's context menu and select Role Details.
A Role Details panel will display allowing you to enter or edit various informational details for your Learning Role.
Renew From: Use the associated dropdown menu to select from;
- Non Renewal: Role will not renew.
- Activation Date: Role will renew upon Activation Date.
- Start Date: Role will renew upon Start Date.
- Due Date: Role will renew upon Due Date.
- Expiration Date: Role will renew upon Expiration Date.
- Delete: Clicking delete with delete this Role.
- Click Update to save any changes.
- Click Refresh to reset any associated members with any updated Role details.
For further information relating to All Members Refresh please see;
- Expire: Click to immediately expire this Role.
CAUTION: Attempt Records for all Members will be archived. This action cannot be undone.
For further information relating to All Members Expire please see;
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.