*When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly describe the purpose and process of a Learning Role - Update.
Purpose of an Update
On occasion you may desire to change various details as it might pertain to a given Learning Role.
These types of detail changes may range from Role Name, how a Role might renew, or certain dates which might apply to a selected Role, such as an activation date or an expiration date.
After changing any Role associated details it becomes necessary to perform an Update function. This will save and implement any changes.
To Update a Learning Role;
- Navigate to the Roles tab.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected (menu located lower-left of screen).
- Click on the Role Group folder on left which contains the Learning Role you wish to Update. This will display it's associated Learning Roles within the adjacent field.
Once this Group's Learning Roles display, hover-over the Learning Role you wish to Update and click 3 dots at right to display it's context menu and select Role Details.
A Role Details panel will display allowing you to Update various details for your Learning Role.
There are 3 tabs at top; a General tab, Dates tab and Renewal tab.
- Click on the desired tab to make any changes.
After making any changes;
- Click on the Role-Update tab near bottom to save and implement any changes.
Important Note; certain types of detail changes may not necessarily apply to all associated Role members.
If wanting to ensure that any detail updates apply to all Role members;
- Click the Members-Refresh button.
For further help documentation related to All Members Refresh, please see; Learning Role - All Members Refresh.
Click Return to go back to the LMS Roles page.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.