When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly describe the purpose and process of conducting an All Members Refresh.
Purpose behind All Members Refresh
The All Members Refresh feature will refresh and update any Role date changes or other types of Role updates which might affect all associated members.
This feature typically comes into play when an LMS Admin wishes to ensure that any updates conducted to a Learning Role will appropriately apply to all Role associated Learners or Users.
Whenever opting to use the All Members Refresh feature, all Role members' former affiliated dates and details will update and overwrite to accurately reflect the most up-to-date information.
Important Distinction between Update and Refresh
A Role Update implements any changes to this Role and may only apply to any Learners or Users added to this Role moving forward, while potentially leaving the former detail settings still applying for existing Role members.
A Refresh will apply any changes to ALL associated Role members.
To conduct an All Members Refresh;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Navigate to the Roles tab.
- Click on the Role Group folder on left which contains the Learning Role you wish to update and refresh. This will display it's associated Learning Roles within the adjacent field.
Once this Group's Learning Roles display, hover-over the specific Learning Role you wish to conduct an All Members Refresh for and click 3 dots at right to display it's context menu. Select Role Details.
A Role Details panel will display, allowing you to update various details for your Learning Role.
- Make any desired changes.
- Click the All Members - Refresh button.
- Click Return to go back to the LMS Roles page.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.