This article will define the system requirements necessary to operate your Accord LMS.
Client Browser Requirements
Supported Browsers and Computer Platforms
For LMS access and utilization, for both administrators and learners:
- Firefox 31+
- Google Chrome 49+
- Internet Explorer 11+
- Microsoft Edge 38
- Safari 9+
- Android 4.4.2+
- No additional browser plug-ins or runtimes are required for accessing and using Accord LMS.
- Note: There may be other requirements necessary to view some of the Learning content such as Flash, which may vary depending on the third-party Authoring Tool used to create it. Please check with the tool vendor for specific details.
Server Requirements (for self-hosted clients)
For up to 10,000 Learners
- CPU: Intel® Xeon® Processor E7-4809 v2
- RAM: 32 GB
- Storage: 100 GB
For up to 50,000 Learners
- CPU: Intel® Xeon® Processor E7-4890 v2
- RAM: 64 GB
- Storage: 150 GB
For up to 100,000 Learners
- CPU: 2 x Intel® Xeon® Processor E7-4890 v2
- RAM: 128 GB
- Storage: 200 GB
For over 100,000 Learners
- Please contact our Sales team to better evaluate your needs.
Note: Storage requirements may be higher for clients providing a large amount of SCORM and/or Video learning content.
Please see; DNN Software Requirements.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed at upper right.