*When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly describe the purpose and process of individual Learner Enrollment.
The Purpose of Individual Enrollment
An LMS Admin may opt to assign given learning material to a specific Learner.
Individual enrollment is a quick and easy method of being able to assign selected Catalog content to selected individual Learners.
This individual enrollment process is facilitated thru the Actions tab.
Enrolling Learning Content to an individual Learner
- Login with LMS Admin credentials.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected (menu located lower-left of screen).
- Expand the Advanced tab.
- Click on the Actions tab.
Under Learning Catalog
- Expand any arrows as needed to select any Folders and/or any Learning Elements desired for enrollment.
Under Teams, Roles & Learners
Expand any arrows as needed to select any Role Groups or Learning Roles as desired to search for your individual Learners you wish to enroll content to.
Clicking on any Role Group will automatically select any child Learning Roles contained under this Role Group.
- Click on Show Search to provide additional search options.
- Use Search String, Search Field and Sort Order to establish your search criteria.
- After entering your desired search criteria click Show Search.
Any Learners satisfying your search criteria will display within the the results field.
- Click Select/Unselect to select any and all Learners which display within the Search Field or select any individual Learners directly from the Search Field by checking their adjacent box.
The Actions Panel
- Use the dropdown menu to select Add Enrollment.
After selecting Add Enrollment the panel will conduct a refresh, displaying an additional option.
Auto Register Sessions:
- Checking this box will auto-register any selected users from options above into any Instructor Led Training (ILT) sessions which were selected from the Learning Catalog.
Leaving this box unchecked forces Learners to be registered to these ILT Sessions by self, or by LMS Admin.
- Once making any desired selections, click Submit to perform the enrollment function.*
*For specific enrollment-type functions it will be necessary to create and populate the Catalog with folders first.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.