*When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article describes the Folder Context Menu.
A Folder Context Menu is an options menu showing the optional features available for a given Catalog Folder.
Any options on a folder context menu will vary upon the specific Folder-Type and any LMS Admin permissions.
For example, a Course menu will offer a Course Details option while a Learning Path menu will offer a Learning Path Details option. In a similar manner, the menu will present Add Folder options consistent with those allowed by it's parent folder-type. A context menu will include an Add Course option for a Learning Path menu but not for a Chapter menu.
For information regarding folder types, please see Folders - Introduction.
Accessing a Folder's Context Menu
- Navigate to the Catalog.
- Select a specific Folder.
- Click 3 dots at right to open context menu.
- Select desired option from menu.
- Folder Details: opens a pop-up interface which allows admins to modify most attributes of the selected folder.
- Move To: is one of three primary ways to move folders within the hierarchy. Similar functionality to Drag and Drop or choosing the move icon in the Learning Content pane (see image below).
- Add Folder: There will be one Add-action for each possible folder-type available in the selected folder. If there is a folder-type that is missing, this indicates that the selected folder cannot have a child-folder of that particular type. For example, a Chapter cannot contain a Course, but a Course can contain a Chapter.
The Folder Context Menu provides easy access to specific tasks available for a specific folder. The contents of the menu will change based on folder-type and LMS Admin permissions.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above.