When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will describe the Notification Settings for your various Learning Elements.
Purpose of Notifications
Notifications help effectively communicate various types of information as it relates to selected Learning Elements with Learners and/or LMS Admins.
To Access Notifications
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected (menu located lower-left of screen).
- Navigate to the Catalog tab.
- Locate the Folder which contains the Learning Element you wish to set or view Notifications Settings for and select to highlight. This will display any Learning Elements contained inside this Folder within the LEARNING CONTENT field.
- To access Notifications for a specific Learning Element, click on the 3 dots at the far right side to display it's context menu and select LE details.
The other tabs include;
- General Settings
- Advanced Settings
- Education Activities
- Attempt Limits
- Role Awards
- HTTP Requests
- Learner List
Once the Learning Element Details page displays, click on Notifications tab on left to open panel.
Whenever creating a new Learning Element or editing an existing Learning Element, you may utilize Notifications.
Not all types of Notifications may apply to all types of Learning Elements.
- Utilize Global Settings: Having this box checked will utilize any Global Notifications Settings which may already be set for your entire Accord LMS system. Uncheck box to open and expand further Notification Settings. Specific Notifications can be set for any specific Learning Elements.
- Learner Comments: Send Notifications when a Learner leaves comments for this LE. This feature requires SCO support for comment inputs.
Ensure to Save & Close to implement your Notifications settings.
LE Details - Notifications is where an LMS Admin can select how to send various messages as it relates to various Learning Elements.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.