*When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will display and explain some easy methods to either launch a given Learning Element; or most commonly be able to send digital links via email to selected recipients, allowing them one of two different methods to launch the LE.
To Launch a Learning Element
- Ensure the Current Team is selected (menu located lower-left of screen).
- Navigate to the Catalog tab.
- Locate the Folder which contains the specific Learning Element you wish to Launch and select to highlight. This will display this Folder's Learning Elements within the LEARNING CONTENT field.
- To Access Advanced Settings for a specific Learning Element, click on the 3 dots at the far right side to display it's context menu and select LE details.
Once the Learning Element Details page displays, click on Advanced Settings on the left to open this panel.
You have two options available to Launch a given LE.
- You can Directly Launch LE.
- Or you have the option of Open Folder & Launch LE, which will open it's parent Catalog Folder and launch the LE.
As more common use examples for these features, they are more frequently used to send digital links to various recipients. Further described below.
- Direct LE Access: As a common use example, right-clicking on Direct Launch LE allows an LMS Admin to copy the digital link for this Learning Element, which allows this link to be sent via email, allowing any recipients to have direct access to this Learning Element.
- LE Access: Typically this will be used for registered Learners. As a common use example, right-clicking on Open Folder & Launch LE allows an LMS Admin to copy the digital link and send it via email to selected Learners. This will allow Learners to have access to the Catalog Folder which contains the Learning Element, allowing them to further access this Learning Element.
For further Information relating to any Advanced Settings, where you may set certain details such as Reference Information, Active or Inactive status, Publish dates, Unpublish dates, Tags and Learning Element ID (LEID), please see;
Inside LE Details-Advanced Settings, the Accord LMS offers two convenient methods to launch Learning Elements or to send digital links to selected recipients via email, allowing them to launch selected Learning Elements.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.