*When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will describe the process to add a SCORM object as a Learning Element (LE) to your Catalog.
To Add a SCORM Learning Element
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected (menu located lower-left of screen).
- Navigate to the Catalog tab.
- Locate the Folder you wish to add a SCORM object as a Learning Element and select to highlight.
This will display this Folder's Learning Elements within the LEARNING CONTENT field.
- Click on the +NEW button to open menu and select Learning Element.
Once the Add Learning Element page opens, click on Choose from List on left and then select SCORM presentation.
When the SCORM Presentation Learning Element Details panel opens;
- Enter a required Name.
- Learning Element Format: Typically this can be left with the default settings. Use the associated dropdown menu to select an alternate format.
- Custom Window Dimensions: Select slide to change window display dimensions. Typical usage can use default settings. Custom window dimensions will help dictate a specific size at which a given Learning Element will display. Sometimes specific window dimensions might be required.
- Enable Proctoring: Use slide to enable live proctoring. This feature only available for LE Formats with Popup or Modal launch windows. For further information related to proctoring please see; Proctoring - Introduction.
- Description: Enter an optional description.
- SCO: You may use the button to select a SCO zip file to upload a zip file from a computer system. Filename should be fewer than 128 characters.
- You may also use the lower dropdown menu to select from a preloaded SCO zip-file. After selecting a file from the dropdown you must click Unpack preloaded SCO ZIP Package.
The other tabs include;
- Remote SCO
- Advanced Settings
- Education Activities
- Attempt Limits
- Role Awards
- HTTP Requests
- Learner List
- Ensure to click Save & Close to properly save this SCO and create the new Learning Element.
This SCO Learning Element will now display within the LEARNING CONTENT field of the Catalog Folder where it was added.
SCORM content can easily be added to your Accord LMS Catalog to function as Learning Elements.
Direct Links to related articles listed above.