When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will describe the process to add a Survey as a Learning Element to your Catalog.
Add a Survey Learning Element into your Catalog
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- From the main tab menu at left select the Catalog tab.
- Locate the Folder you wish to add a Survey to and select to highlight. This will display this Folder's Learning Elements within the LEARNING CONTENT field.
- Click on the +NEW button to open menu and select Add Learning Element.*
*You can also click this Folder's menu buttons to open it's context menu to add a Learning Element.
Once the Add Learning Element page opens, click on Choose from List on left and select Survey.
When the Survey Learning Element Details panel opens;
- Enter a required Name.
- Learning Element Format: Most normally default settings may be used. Use the associated dropdown menu to select alternate formats.
- Custom window dimensions force a given survey to display with custom dimensions.*
*Sometimes custom dimensions may be required.
- Enable Proctoring: Use slide to enable live proctoring. This feature only available for LE Formats with Popup or Modal launch windows.
For further information related to proctoring please see; Proctoring - Introduction.
- Description: Enter an optional description.
- Use the Survey Questions tab on left to author and enter your Survey questions.
- Use the Survey Messages tab on left to enter various messages for this Survey.
The other tabs include;
- Advanced Settings
- Education Activities
- Attempt Limits
- Role Awards
- HTTP Requests
- Learner List
- After entering your chosen settings for your Survey, ensure to click Save & Close to create this Survey.
The new Survey will now display as a new Learning Element within the LEARNING CONTENT field of the Folder where it was created.
Surveys can be quickly and efficiently added as a type of Learning Element as part of the learning inventory in your LMS Catalog.
Once this survey is created within your Catalog it can be stored by the LMS for an indefinite period of time and reused repeatedly.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.