*When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will display and explain the method to add a type of Learning Element which will allow Learners to upload their assignments.
Uploaded Assignments may then be subsequently verified and/or graded by LMS Admin.
For help documentation related to how to grade an uploaded assignment, please see; Grading an Assignment Upload.
To Add a Learning Element which allows Learners to Upload Assignments
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected (menu located lower-left of screen).
- Navigate to the Catalog tab.
- Locate the Folder you wish to add an Assignment Upload-type Learning Element and select to highlight. This will display this Folder's Learning Elements within the LEARNING CONTENT field.
- Click on the +NEW button to open menu and select Add Learning Element.
Once the Add Learning Element page opens, click on Choose from List on left and select Assignment Upload.
When the Assignment Upload details panel opens;
- Enter a required Name.
- Learning Element Format: Most normally, default settings may be used. Use the associated dropdown menu to select alternate formats.
- Custom Window Dimensions: Select slide to change window display dimensions. Typical usage can leave default settings. Custom window dimensions will force to a given Learning Element to display at a specific size.
Sometimes specific window dimensions may be required.
- Enable Proctoring: Use slide to enable live proctoring. This feature only available for LE Formats with Popup or Modal launch windows. For further information related to proctoring please see; Proctoring - Introduction.
- Description: Enter an optional description.
The other tabs include;
- Advanced Settings
- Education Activities
- Attempt Limits
- Role Awards
- HTTP Requests
- Learner List
After entering your chosen detail settings, ensure to click Save & Close to create this Learning Element, allowing Learners to Upload Assignments directly into the LMS.
The new Upload Assignment Learning Element will now display within the LEARNING CONTENT field of the Catalog Folder where it was created.
Using the Assignment Upload feature as a Learning Element will allow your Learners to upload assignments into the LMS.
These uploaded assignments can then be reviewed and/or graded by an LMS Admin or an instructor.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.