*When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will display and explain the method necessary to add a Dynamic Certificate as a type of Learning Element to be used by any selected Learners. Frequently such certificates can function as Certificates of Completion.
To Add a Dynamic Certificate
- Navigate to the Catalog tab.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected (menu located lower-left of screen).
- Locate the Folder you wish to add a Dynamic Certificate and select to highlight. This will display this Folder's Learning Elements within the LEARNING CONTENT field.
- Click on the +NEW button to open menu and select Learning Element.
Once the Add Learning Element page opens, click on Choose from List on left and then select Certificate.
When the Certificate Learning Element Details panel opens;
- Enter a required Name.
- Learning Element Format: Most normally, default settings may be used. Use the associated dropdown menu to select alternate formats.
- Custom Window Dimensions: Select slide to change window display dimensions. Typical usage can leave default settings. Custom window dimensions will help dictate a specific size at which a given Learning Element will display. On occasion specific window dimensions might be required.
- Enable Proctoring: Use slide to enable live proctoring. This feature only available for LE Formats with Popup or Modal launch windows. For further information related to proctoring please see; Proctoring - Introduction.
- Description: Enter an optional description.
The other tabs include;
- After entering all of your various detail settings, ensure to click Save & Close to create this Learning Element which will function as a Certificate.
The new Certificate Learning Element will now display within the LEARNING CONTENT field of the Catalog Folder where it was added.
Dynamic Certificates can be efficiently added and used in your LMS. Frequently dynamic certificates can be used as certificates of completion.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.