*When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will describe the process to add a selected File as a Learning Element.
These different File-Types may be images, videos, zip-files, etc..
To Add a selected File as a Learning Element
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Navigate to the Catalog tab.
- Locate the Folder where you wish to add a particular File as a Learning Element and select to highlight. This will display this Folder's Learning Elements within the LEARNING CONTENT field.
- Click on the +NEW button to open menu and select Add Learning Element.
Once the Add Learning Element page opens, select Choose from List tab on left and then select File.
When the File details panel opens;
- Enter a required Name.
- Learning Element Format: Typically you can use default settings. Use the associated dropdown menu to select an alternate format.
- Custom Window Dimensions: Select slide to change window display dimensions. Typical usage can leave default settings. Custom window dimensions will force an object to display with these dimensions.*
*Sometimes specific window dimensions might be required.
- Enable Proctoring: Use slide to enable live proctoring. This feature only available for LE Formats with Popup or Modal launch windows. For further information related to proctoring please see; Proctoring - Introduction.
- Description: Enter an optional description.
- File: Use this field to select your chosen file from your computer system. The different File-Types may include images, videos, zip files, etc..
The other tabs include;
- Advanced Settings
- Education Activities
- Attempt Limits
- Role Awards
- HTTP Requests
- Learner List
- Ensure to click Save & Close to save your settings and create this Learning Element.
The File will now display as a Learning Element within the LEARNING CONTENT field of the Catalog Folder where it was created.
When using the File feature, various file-types can be utilized as Learning Elements.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.