*When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will describe the process to add a Google Asset as a Learning Element to your Catalog.
To Add a Google Asset Learning Element
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu is located lower-left of screen.
- Navigate to the Catalog tab.
- Locate the Folder you wish to add a Google Asset as a Learning Element and select to highlight. This will display this Folder's Learning Elements within the LEARNING CONTENT field.
- Click on the +New button to open menu and select Add Learning Element.
Once the Add Learning Element page opens, select Choose from List tab on left and then select Google Asset.
When the Google Asset details panel opens;
- Enter a required Name.
- Learning Element Format: Typically default settings can be used. Use the associated dropdown menu to select an alternate format.
- Custom Window Dimensions: Select slide to change window display dimensions. Typical usage can leave default settings. Custom window dimensions forces an object to display at defined dimensions.*
*Sometimes specific window dimensions might be required.
- Enable Proctoring: Use slide to enable live proctoring. This feature only available for LE Formats with Popup or Modal launch windows. For further information related to proctoring please see; Proctoring - Introduction.
- Description: Enter an optional description.
- In the Asset Location field, paste the electronic link for your Google Asset.
The other tabs include;
- Advanced Settings
- Education Activities
- Attempt Limits
- Role Awards
- HTTP Requests
- Learner List
- Ensure to Save & Close to properly save this Google Asset and create your new Learning Element.
The new Google Asset Learning Element will now display within the LEARNING CONTENT field of the Catalog Folder where it was created.
Various Google Assets can be efficiently added to your Catalog to be utilized as Learning Elements.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.