When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will describe the process of adding an Instructor Led Training class into your Catalog in the form of a Learning Element.
To Add a Learning Element which will allow for Instructor Led Training Sessions
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu is located lower-left of screen.
- Navigate to the Catalog tab.
- Locate the Folder where you wish to add an Instructor Led Training-type Learning Element and select to highlight. This will display this Folder's Learning Elements within the LEARNING CONTENT field.
- Click on the +NEW button to open menu and select Add Learning Element.
Once the Add Learning Element page opens, click on Choose from List from left and select Instructor Led Training.
When the Instructor Led Training details panel opens;
- Enter a required Name.
- Learning Element Format: Most normally default settings may be used. Use the associated dropdown menu to select alternate formats.
- Custom Window Dimensions: Select slide to change window display dimensions. Typical usage can leave default settings. Custom window dimensions will force an object to display at selected dimensions.*
*Sometimes specific window dimensions might be required.
- Enable Proctoring: Use slide to enable live proctoring. This feature only available for LE Formats with Popup or Modal launch windows. For further information related to proctoring please see; Proctoring - Introduction.
- Description: Enter an optional description.
The other tabs include;
- Advanced Settings
- Education Activities
- Attempt Limits
- Role Awards
- HTTP Requests
- Learner List
- After entering your various detail settings, ensure to click Save & Close to create this Learning Element which will allow for Instructor Led Training Sessions.
The new Instructor Led Training Learning Element will now display within the LEARNING CONTENT field of the Catalog Folder where it was created.
Instructor Led Training sessions can be added to your Catalog in the form of a Learning Element.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.