*When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will describe the process to add a Link to your Catalog in the form of a Learning Element which can be utilized by your Learners.
To Add a Digital Link Learning Element
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Navigate to the Catalog tab
- Locate the Folder you wish to add a digital link as a Learning Element and select to highlight. This will display this Folder's Learning Elements within the LEARNING CONTENT field.
- Click on the +NEW button to open menu and select Add Learning Element.
Once the Add Learning Element page opens, click on Choose from List on left and select Link.
When the Link details panel opens;
- Enter a required Name.
- Learning Element Format: Typically this can be left with the default settings. Use the associated dropdown menu to select an alternate format.
- Custom Window Dimensions: Select slide to change window display dimensions. Typical usage can leave default settings. Custom window dimensions will force an object to display at defined dimensions.*
*Sometimes specific window dimensions might be required.
- Enable Proctoring: Use slide to enable live proctoring. This feature only available for LE Formats with Popup or Modal launch windows. For further information related to proctoring please see; Proctoring - Introduction.
- Description: Enter an optional description.
- For Link Type, use buttons to select from a URL to paste a digital link inside the Location field, or select Page to display a dropdown menu, allowing you to select a specific page from the LMS.
The other tabs include;
- Advanced Settings
- Education Activities
- Attempt Limits
- Role Awards
- HTTP Requests
- Learner List
After setting your various details, ensure to click Save & Close to properly save this Link and create your new Learning Element.
The new Link Learning Element will now display within the LEARNING CONTENT field of the Catalog Folder where it was created.
Various digital links can be easily added to your Catalog to be utilized as Learning Elements.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.