*When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will describe the process of adding a Rich Text asset to your Catalog in the form of a Learning Element which can be utilized by your LMS Learners.
To Add a Rich Text Asset Learning Element
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Navigate to the Catalog tab.
- Locate the Catalog Folder where you wish to add a Rich Text object as a Learning Element and select to highlight. This will display this Folder's Learning Elements within the LEARNING CONTENT field.
- Click on the +NEW button to open menu and select Add Learning Element.
Once the Add Learning Element page opens, click Choose from List on left and select Rich Text.
When the Rich Text details panel opens;
- Enter a required Name.
- Learning Element Format: Typically you can use default settings. Use the associated dropdown menu to select an alternate format.
- Custom Window Dimensions: Select slide to change window display dimensions. Typical usage can leave default settings. Custom window dimensions will force an object to display at defined dimensions.*
*Sometimes specific window dimensions might be required.
- Enable Proctoring: Use slide to enable live proctoring. This feature only available for LE Formats with Popup or Modal launch windows. For further information related to proctoring please see; Proctoring - Introduction.
- Description: Enter an optional description.
- Rich Text: Use this field to enter any Rich or Plain Text. This can include images and digital video links.
The other tabs include;
- Advanced Settings
- Education Activities
- Attempt Limits
- Role Awards
- HTTP Requests
- Learner List
After selecting your various detail settings click Save & Close to save this Rich Text asset and create your new Learning Element.
The Rich Text Learning Element will now display within the LEARNING CONTENT field of the Catalog Folder where it was created.
Various forms of Rich Text assets can be created as Learning Elements and utilized by your LMS Learners. These assets may include images and videos.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.