*When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will explain how to setup Instructor Led Training (ILT).
Any ILT may have multiple sessions.
Before Adding a New ILT Session
To create a new Instructor Led Training (ILT) session, you must first add an (ILT) Learning Element to a chosen Folder within the Catalog;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Navigate to the Catalog tab.
- Locate the Folder where you wish to establish your ILT Learning Element and select to highlight. This will activate the +NEW tab near the top.
- Click on the +NEW tab to open menu and select Add Learning Element.
Once the Add Learning Element page opens, click on Choose from List on left and then select Instructor Led Training.
When the Instructor Led Training details panel opens.
Within General Settings;
- Enter a Name.
- Learning Element Format: Most normally, default settings may be used. Use the associated dropdown menu to select alternate formats.
- Custom Window Dimensions: Select slide to change window display dimensions. Typical usage can leave default settings.
Custom window dimensions will help dictate a specific size at which a given Learning Element will display.
On occasion specific window dimensions might be required.
- Enable Proctoring: Use slide to enable live proctoring.
This feature only available for LE Formats with Popup or Modal launch windows.
For further information related to proctoring please see; Proctoring - Introduction.
- Description: Enter an optional description.
- Use the Advanced Settings tab to set various details such as Reference information, Active or Inactive status, Publish dates, Unpublish dates and Tags. This is also where you can locate the Learning Element ID (LEID).
- Use the Education Activities tab to set Award Requirements, as well as designate various affiliated professional credentials. This tab is also where you can set and assign points for Education Units.
The other tabs include;
- Advanced Settings
- Education Activities
- Attempt Limits
- Role Awards
- HTTP Requests
- Learner List
- After entering all of your various detail settings, click Save & Close to create this ILT Learning Element.
Now you can set and schedule any numbers of Instructor Led Training Sessions, whether live in a physical classroom, live-virtual or prerecorded-virtual.
The Instructor Led Training Learning Element will now display within the LEARNING CONTENT field of the Catalog Folder where it was created.
Add ILT Sessions
For help adding new ILT Sessions, please see; Creating a New Session.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.