When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will explain how to create a new Instructor Led Training (ILT) session.
Any ILT may have multiple sessions.
Add ILT Sessions
- Select and highlight the Folder from the Catalog which contains your Instructor Led Training Learning Element, allowing this Folder's Learning Elements to display within the LEARNING CONTENT field.
- Hover over the chosen ILT Learning Element to highlight.
- Click 3 dots on right to open it's context menu.
- From menu, select LE Details.
When the Instructor Led Training details panel opens, from list on left, click Session List.
- When panel opens, scroll near bottom and click Add Session.
After clicking Add Session, the Session Details panel will open.
- Add the sessions you want and then click Save & Close to save changes and implement these sessions.
For further information regarding the various informational detail settings for your various ILT sessions, please see; Session Details.
Direct Links to related articles listed above.