*When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly describe how to edit any Session Details for any Instructor Led Training Sessions.
Edit Session Details
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Navigate to the Catalog tab.
- Locate the Folder where your ILT Learning Element is located and select to highlight. This will display any of this Folder's Learning Elements within the LEARNING CONTENT field.
- Hover-over the session you wish to edit to highlight and click 3 dots at right to open it's context menu.
- Select Session details from menu.
Sessions can also be edited directly from the Session List, accessed from the Learning Element Details panel.
- Hover-over session to highlight and click 3 dots at right to open context menu. Select Session Details from menu.
When the Session Details panel opens, there are 5 available tabs; General Settings, Resources, Advanced Settings, Notifications and Learner List.
For more comprehensive help information related to Session Details please see; Session Details.
- Save & Close: Click Save & Close to save and implement any detail changes.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.