When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly explain how to send a Team Message.
You will learn how to send selected Learners from selected Teams custom email messages.
Please Note; The 'From' address on the delivered email message will be based upon the current user account (your email address).
Send Team Message
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- From the main tab menu at left select the Teams tab.
- Select and highlight the header for the Team you wish to send a message to.
- Click 3 dots on right to open context menu.
- Select Team Details from menu.
The Team Details panel will display.
- From the left menu click on the Message tab.
- Learners: checking this box will send this message to those Learners which are determined by whatever Learning Roles or Role Status you select.
- Filter by Learning Roles: Filter who will receive this message by choosing the available Learning Roles. Click arrows as necessary to expand and see all available Learning Roles.
- Filter by Role Status: This Role Status will determine which types of Learners will receive this message, whether it be Learners on Active status, a To Start status, or a Past Due status.
- LMS Admin: Select the LMS Admin types you wish to receive this message.
- Validation Test: Checking this box will send a copy of this message to yourself (the current logged-in user).
- Subject: Enter message subject.
- Body: Use provided field to enter message.
- Available Tokens: This is optional. Text/HTML Tokens are available for easy dynamic replacement. To observe list of available message tokens click View. Scroll as necessary to see all available tokens.
- Near bottom panel click Send to deliver message using your preset parameters.
- Click Save & Close to save this specific message along with it's preset parameters for any future use.
- Click Cancel to close panel and exit.
Direct Links to closely related articles listed above at right.