When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will explain the purpose and process of performing a Bulk LMS Admin Assignment for any selected Teams.
Purpose of a Bulk LMS Admin Assignment
An LMS Admin may choose to bulk assign LMS Admin permissions for a selected group of Users who all belong to the same Team, rather than assigning these permissions to each User individually, saving both time and effort.
Permissions can also be dropped in a single bulk action.
Perform a Bulk LMS Admin Assignment
To access the panel where Bulk LMS Admin Assignments are performed;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- From the main menu at left, select the Teams tab.
- Highlight the Team header you wish to conduct a Bulk LMS Admin Assignment and click 3 dots at right to open it's context menu.
- Select Team Details from menu.
The Team Details panel will display; opening on the General tab.
- From tab menu at left select Admin Types.
The existing Admin Types for this Team will display.
- Highlight the specific LMS Admin Type you wish to perform a Bulk LMS Admin Assignment and click 3 dots at right to open a context menu.
- Select Bulk LMS Admin Assignment from menu.
A Bulk Recruit Admin Assignment panel will display.*
*There is a sample Bulk Admin Assignment .csv file located near the bottom of this article.
Select a button to use either a CSV File (Excel Spreadsheet) containing your User List, or you can enter User Names into the field provided.
- For CSV File: Use a text file delimited by commas. The first row of the file must have column titles. These column titles can be present in any order, in any case and must contain the User Names. If using this option, click Choose File to locate and select your file.
- For User Names: Enter User Names in field provided separated by commas.
The User Names entered here will be any users you wish to add or drop from having LMS Admin permissions.
- Assignment: Select button to either Add or Drop LMS Admin permissions.
- Notify Users: Check box to notify users of their new LMS Admin assignments; whether Add or Drop.
- After making any desired selections click Submit to conduct your bulk assignment.
Any Users associated with your spreadsheet or selected from the system will now be assigned to this LMS Admin Type.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.