When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will explain the purpose and process of performing a Bulk LMS Admin Import for any selected Teams.
Purpose of Bulk LMS Admin Import
Bulk LMS Admin Import is a feature used to upload User lists in addition to being able to specify which levels of content access or other privileges your LMS Admins will possess.
Access Code assignment is optional and can be included in the uploaded .csv file.
Perform a Bulk LMS Admin Import
To perform a Bulk LMS Admin Import;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- From the main menu at left, select the Teams tab.
- Highlight the Team header you wish to conduct a Bulk LMS Admin Assignment and click 3 dots at right to open it's context menu.
- Select Team Details from menu.
The Team Details panel will display; opening on the General tab.
- From tab menu at left select Admin Types.
The existing Admin Types for this Team will display.
- Highlight the specific LMS Admin Type you wish to perform a Bulk LMS Admin Import and click 3 dots at right to open a context menu.
- Select Bulk LMS Admin Import from menu.
A Bulk Recruit Admin Import panel will display.*
*There is a sample Bulk Admin Import .csv file located near the bottom of this article.
- LMS Admin List: Before performing this action you will need to have a text file delimited by commas.
The first row of the file must contain the column names. These can be present in any order, in any case and must contain; User Name, First Name, Last Name, Display Name, Email Address, Password (optional), and Access Code (optional).
Each row for each User Name can include a Password (if absent a random Password will be generated) and Access Codes (a semicolon separated list of Access Codes). In addition, Access Codes from the webform will be added to each User.
- Click Choose File to locate and select your comma delimited LMS Admin list file.
- Access Codes: Provide a comma separated list of Access Codes to assign.
- Notify Users: Select this option to notify users via email.
- Notify Portal Administrator: Selecting this option will send a notification email to the Portal Administrator containing the new LMS Admin.
- Notify BCC: Send a notification email for each LMS Admin to a comma separated list of email addresses.
- Random Password: Select this option if you want random passwords to be generated. If your LMS Admin list file does NOT contain passwords, random passwords will be generated whether or not this option is selected.
- Require New Password: If this option is checked, users must create a new password after logging in.
- Click Import.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.