When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will describe the process to restore a soft-deleted Learner.
Purpose of Restoring Soft-Deleted Learners
A Learner may exist in the LMS as a soft-deleted Learner, meaning the original profile information for this Learner still exists within the system, but this Learner does not reflect as an active Learner and this Learner cannot engage in LMS activities.
For a variety of reasons, an LMS Admin may choose to restore a soft-deleted Learner.
To Restore a Soft-Deleted Learner
- Login using LMS Admin credentials.
- From the left-hand menu, click on the Teams tab.
The main Teams Page will display.
- Expand any arrows as needed to locate the Team with a soft-deleted Learner you wish to restore.
- Click on this Team to display it's Learners in the field at right.
- Scroll as needed to locate the soft-deleted Learner you wish to restore.
Please note; any Learners presently existing under soft-delete statuses have their informational details scored-out with a horizontal line.
- Once locating your soft-deleted Learner, highlight this Learner to display it's menu buttons.
- Click these menu buttons to display a context menu.
- From menu select Restore.
After restoring a soft-deleted Learner, this Learner will resume while maintaining their former LMS Admin statuses, permissions and/or Team(s).
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.