When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will briefly describe how to access Configuration - Notifications - Learner Notifications and lists the available settings and features.
Purpose behind Learner Notifications
The Notifications page will allow you to select some settings for Learner Notifications which will affect the way your Accord LMS handles Learner Notifications.
Learner Notifications settings will affect how various Learner Notifications are handled for;
- LE Enrollment
- Session Registration
- LE Attempts
- Conditions Satisfied
- Learner Comments
To Access Notifications - Learner Notifications
- Login with LMS Admin credentials.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected (menu located lower-left of screen).
- Open the Advanced tab and select Configuration.
- Click NOTIFICATIONS.
The Notifications Page will display.
Click the LEARNER NOTIFICATIONS heading to open this panel.
- Check box to send notifications to Learners when Enrolled or Dropped, by self or by an LMS Admin, to a Learning Element.
- Check box to send notifications to Users when registered to a Session, whether by self or by an LMS Admin.
- Use dropdown menu to select the types of Learning Element attempt notifications to send to any Learners utilizing learning content.
Select from Pass attempts, Complete attempts, All attempts or None.
- Check box to send notifications when all conditions are satisfied for All Learning Elements, or only specific Learning Elements.
- Check box to send notifications when Learners leave Comments relating to a Learning Element.
This requires SCO support for Comment input.
- Scroll near bottom and click Update to save and implement changes.
Learner Notifications is where you can establish numbers of settings affecting how your Accord LMS handles various types of Learner Notifications.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed at upper right.