When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article describes accessing various Accord LMS features which are available through the Actions tab.
The Actions tab is where LMS Admins will conduct a variety of LMS management tasks, such as adding enrollment for learning content or querying various types of LMS activity relating to various Learners.
LMS Admin Tasks performed thru Actions Tab
- Add or Drop Enrollment.
- Add or Drop Electives.
- Query Learning Catalog, Learning Roles and Members.
- Create, Delete or Restore Attempt Records.
- Recalculate Folder Attempt Records.
- Export Enrollment to a CSV file.
To access any Actions features;
- From the Accord LMS Landing Page;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected.
- Click to open the Advanced tab.
- Click Actions tab to open Actions Page.
Image below displays a typical Accord LMS Actions page.
- To access specific Actions features, click the lower Actions tab.
Please Note: while working with the variety of features available thru the Actions tab, LMS Admins are only permitted to work with Learning Elements and/or Learners assigned to their Active Team.
The Actions tab may or may not be present depending on the selected Current Team.
*The Catalog must be populated with Folders and/or Learning Elements before applying any Enrollment functions.
The Actions panel is where LMS Admins will conduct many of their ordinary LMS type management tasks.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.