When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will display and explain the method to add items to the Learner Catalog to be utilized as electives.
You will specify any specific Catalog Folders (which will include their associated learning content) allowing it to become visible to Learners on your Team, as well as any specifically chosen Learning Roles (which will include the Learners associated with these Role's).
Whenever configuring Catalog View permissions, you may only select entire course folders and/or Learning Roles.
Individual Learning Elements and individual Learners are excluded from this process.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Expand the Advanced tab and select Actions.
Expand the TEAMS, ROLES & LEARNERS and ACTIONS panels.
- Check box next to any Learning Catalog folders you wish to include.
- Check box for All Team Members to include all your Team Members or leave this box un-checked to select specific Learning Roles.
- From the Select Action dropdown menu, select Add to Electives.*
*Page will refresh with a prompt under the Action Panel which reads; Present the selected Folders (and associated LE) to the selected Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners in the Learner's Electives. Learner Electives View permissions are only supported for Folders and Roles. Individual Learning Elements and Learners will be ignored.
- Once selecting all desired options, click Submit.
After performing these actions, any selected Catalog Folders (and their associated Learning Elements) will now be visible to selected Team Members within their Electives tab.
Adding learning content as electives is a quick and easy process.
Should you desire help information as it relates to removing items from Learner Electives, please see the following article; Drop Item from Learner Elective Catalog.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.