When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
This article will display and explain the method to drop items from the Learner Elective Catalog, so that they can no longer be utilized by Learners as electives.
To remove items from the Learner Elective Catalog, you will specify any specific Catalog Folders to remove, which will include their associated learning content, as well as any specific Learning Roles to drop, which will include any Learners associated with these Role's.
You may only select entire course folders and/or Learning Roles.
Individual Learning Elements and individual Learners are excluded from this process.
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Expand the Advanced tab and select Actions.
Expand the TEAMS, ROLES & LEARNERS and ACTIONS panels.
- Check box next to any Learning Catalog folders you wish to remove.
- Check box for All Team Members to include all members on your Team, or leave this box un-checked to select specific Learning Roles.
- From the Select Action dropdown menu, select 'Drop from Electives'.*
*Page will refresh with a prompt under the Action Panel which reads; 'Remove the selected Folders and associated LE) from the selected Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners from the Learner’s Electives.'
- Once selecting all desired options, click Submit.
After performing these actions, any selected Catalog Folders and their associated Learning Elements will no longer be visible to selected Team Members within their Electives tab.
Removing content from the Learner's Elective Catalog is quick and easy.
Should you desire help documentation as it relates to conducting various types of Queries from the Catalog, please see the following article; Query from Catalog.
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.