When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
On occasion an LMS Admin may want to determine any specific Catalog Folders and Learning Elements which might be assigned to specific Learning Roles and/or Learners.
This article will explain and demonstrate the Query Learning Roles and Members feature, which can be used to determine which Catalog Folders and Learning Elements are associated with specific Learning Roles and/or Learners.
To use the Query Learning Roles and Members feature;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Expand the Advanced tab and select Actions.
Expand the TEAMS, ROLES & LEARNERS and ACTIONS panels.
- From the TEAMS, ROLES & LEARNERS panel, select any desired Learning Roles and Learners you want to search from when desiring to identify any Learning Catalog Folders or Learning Elements they might be enrolled to.
- From the ACTIONS panel, when using the Select Action dropdown menu, select 'Query Learning Roles and Members'.*
*Page will refresh with a prompt under the Action Panel which reads; 'Query the selected Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners and show associated Folders, Learning Elements and Sessions.
- Parameter option buttons will then display. Select button next to your desired parameters.
- Type: Query those Learning Elements that were either enrolled to Learner My Courses or to the Learner Catalog.
- Team: Include only Current Team enrollments, include only Parent Team enrollments, or include All types of Team enrollments.
- Criteria: Select to Match ALL or Match ANY.
With a Match ALL query; if you select multiple Roles/Learners or All Team Members, only those Folders/Learning Elements that have ALL of the selected Roles (All Team Members and Learners) enrolled will display.
With a Match ANY query; if you select multiple Roles/Learners or All Team Members, all the Folder/Learning Elements that have ANY of the selected Roles (All Team Members and Learners) enrolled will display.
After selecting the desired parameters;
- Click Submit.
Once the Query has run, any Folders/Learning Elements for all of the selected Roles/Learners (based on selected parameters) will display with a checkmark in their associated box.
Querying Learning Roles and Members in order to determine any associated Catalog Folders and Learning Elements is quick and easy.
For help documentation relating to creating attempt records for selected Learning Elements, please see the following article;
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.