When using the Accord LMS, hovering over information icons displays helpful tips.
On occasion an LMS Admin may choose to delete Learner attempt records.
This article will describe the process of deleting specific types of attempt records.
Delete Learning Element Attempt Records
To Delete Learning Element Attempt Records;
- Ensure the proper Current Team is selected. Menu located lower-left of screen.
- Expand the Advanced tab and select Actions.
From the LEARNING CATALOG panel:
- Expand arrows as necessary and select any desired Folders or Learning Elements you wish to delete attempt records for by placing a checkmark within their adjacent box.
From the TEAMS, ROLES & LEARNERS panel:
- All Team Members: check box to include All your Team Members or leave it un-checked to select specific Learning Roles.
- If opting not to select All Team Members, select any desired Learning Roles or Learners you wish to delete attempt records for.
From the ACTIONS panel:
- Using the associated dropdown menu, select Delete LE Attempt Records.*
*The page will then refresh displaying a message under the Action Panel which reads;
'Delete Attempt Records for the selected Folders and Learning Elements from the selected Team Members, Learning Roles and/or Learners. Folder Attempt Records can take a few minutes to Update.'
Additional informational detail options will display. Enter desired parameters.
- Created By: Select whether attempt records were created by an LMS Admin, by Learners or by Either.
- Status: Choose the Learning Element status, Enrolled, Unenrolled or Either.
- Start Filter: Select None for no start date; otherwise select a start date.
- End Filter: Select None for no end date; otherwise select an end date.
- Current Time: This information will be stored in the database which reflects the deletion date and time.
- Comments: Enter any optional information or comments.
After selecting your desired parameters for Delete LE Attempt Records, click Submit.
After records have been deleted from the system, a message will display which reads; '(X) Attempt Records have been Deleted.'
Attempt records can be deleted for selected Learning Elements, Learning Roles and/or Learners quickly and easily.
For help documentation relating to restoring Learning Element Attempt Records which may have been deleted, please see;
Direct Links to closely related articles are listed above at right.